Wednesday, May 03, 2017

The May 2017 issue of Tennis Industry magazine is now available online

The May 2017 issue of Tennis Industry magazine is now available online.



Included in this issue:

DEPARTMENTS

Our Serve: Spirit of Innovation, by Peter Francesconi
Industry News
TIA News
Footwear: Building a Foundation, by Kent Oswald
Retailing Tip: Memory Bank, by Jay Townley
Racquet Tech: Practice Makes Perfect, by Bob Patterson
Club Marketing: Something Old, Something New, by Bruce Knittle
Social Media: Shared Benefits, by John Torsiello
Ask the Experts, by Greg Raven
Your Serve: The Write Way to Newport, by Mark Preston

INDUSTRY NEWS

Tennis Channel buys Tennis Media Company
USTA launches revamped website
BJK sells World TeamTennis to Ein, Luddy
Oracle to aid transition from college to pros
Higueras, Berger to leave USTA PlayDev
USRSA explores racquet technician conference
Short Sets
USTA awards $150,000 towheelchair programs
Newcombe Tennis Fantasies to celebrate 30 years
USTA Foundation giving reaches $25 million
Bollettieri, Blake among ITA HoF Inductees
Lucy Garvin, Mary Pierce elected to PTR Board
People Watch
Rebo, Head announce global licensing deal

FEATURES

Hard Labor: These outdoor-facility winners are excellent examples of hard-court construction, by Peter Francesconi

Great Expectations: To create a positive customer experience, you and your staff must examine how you interact with players, and what you have to offer, by Dr. Michelle Cleere

EQUIPMENT

Having It All: New outfits combine on-court and off-court looks, as consumers continue to expect style and fashion with technical features, by Cynthia Sherman

String Theory: When it comes to spin potential, do shaped or textured strings provide an advantage, by Bob Patterson

USPTA ADDVANTAGE

Come to Orlando!

A Weekly Tribute to Our Troops

Delivering a World-Class Private Lesson

Communicate to Win

-- Plus --

CEO’s Message
Vice President’s Message
Beyond the Court
USPTA’s 90th Anniversary
Inside Coaching
Master Pro Corner
Career Development
Member News

1 comment:

Putri Adiratnaa said...

Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com}

Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740