- Behavior Modification?: Changing members’ behavior is a tricky situation for any facility manager.
- Triple Threat: Tennis Industry and the ASBA present the best in tennis court construction and design.
- Racquets: It’s all about the fit with all the options, it’s still up to the dealer to help customers select the perfect racquet.
- Shoes: Stepping Up the Game The new shoe showcase features vehicles that perform and look good, too.
- Strings: In Search of Perfection Technology in strings continues to get better, while marketing is getting more focused.
- Our Serve
- Industry News
- Customer Service
- TIA News
- Retailing Tip
- Executive Point: Steve Simon 22 Recreational Play
- Ask the Experts
- String Playtest: Head Gravity 40 Your Serve, by Frank Giampaolo
- Calif. Products buys three companies
- PTR Week, Symposium set for Feb. 17-23
- Under Armour signs Andy Murray
- Promote programming with a USTA Tennis Play Event
- Former tour players create new Diadem strings
- Antigua launches spring line
- PowerShares Series sets 2015 dates, venues
- PBI pros to become USPTA certified
- ASBA elects new officers and directors
- Tennis Summit, TOM Conference set for Indian Wells
- Short Sets
- ITA coaches support shortened format
ADDVANTAGE MAGAZINE FEATURES
- Prince & USPTA – A Partnership of Innovation
- USPTA Foundation Awards Record 31 Grants in 2014
- PeterBurwashInternational Joins USPTA Family
- Compression Apparel Enhances Performance, Recovery On and Off the Court
ALSO FROM ADDVANTAGE MAGAZINE
- CEO’s Message
- First Vice President’s Message
- Endorsee News
- Beyond the Court
- USPTA News
- New USPTA Endorsee
- Master Pro Corner
- Career Development
- Member News