In this issue:
- Gaining a Foothold: These retail tips can help keep your shoe sales moving forward.
- State of the Industry: The latest research from the TIA holds clues to how you may want to conduct business.
- The Sum of Its Parts: Dunlop’s new iDapt racquets can provide players—and retailers—with unique opportunities.
- New and Improved: The latest in racquets, strings and shoes will have something for every player.
- Metal Halide and LED: Metal Halide has served tennis players for decades. But what’s on the horizon may be game-changing.
- Our Serve
- Industry News
- Retailing Tip
- TIA news
- International Tennis Hall of Fame
- Pioneers in Tennis:
- Tips and Techniques
- String Playtest: Tecnifibre HDX Tour 17
- Your Serve, by Ellen Miller
- USTA chooses 12 Facility Award Winners
- ITA announces new D1 dual-meet format
- IART starts Sept. 20
- Free Play Events emphasize family
- New owner for Little Miss Tennis
- USPTA to aid in teaching pro injury study
- Nova Sports celebrates 30 years
- BowDry removes water from courts
- Short Sets
- Ashaway sponsors junior national racquetball
- 10 win Ashe Essay Contest
- Evert teams with Tail apparel
- Cardio Tennis adds training sessions
- USPTA Tournaments Get New Twist
- USPTA Masters Invitational Tournament Features “Best of the Best”
- Mark Your Calendars for USPTA’s National Education Day
- Military Mom Ensures Tennis and Education Make a Winning Combination
- CEO’s Message
- President’s Message
- USPTA News
- Beyond the Court
- Career Development
- Member News